Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thrifting **It's been tooooooooo LONG!**

So many things have been going on lately, i haven't had a chance to go Thrifting and it's been breaking my heart. There has been an intense longing in the back of my mind for weeks.... Thinking, "WHAT WILL THEY HAVE WHEN I GO THERE NEXT!?" omg. i missed the hunt. i miss the smell of the thrift store. I miss everything. So I finally got to go back today! YAYAYYAYAYAY!!

Amazing 60s thick polyester piece, great large bore zipper up the back. it was a bit plain for my taste. But I loved it nonetheless.

GREAT NEWS!! There are FOUR of these beauties!! I may just buy them all, so that myself and 3 of my girls can all go out in them together, COULD YOU IMAGINE?? So hilarious. I love it. Go 80s go. I wonder/hope that they were bridesmaid dresses for some Uber Over the Top 1980s wedding, where George Michael was the wedding singer. ahhh, that's kind of my dream of all dreams.

Silk. Nicole Miller. My size. I'm just waiting for the line to go down a bit so i can get it. If any of you buy it out from under me I will beat you senseless. REAL TALK. Isn't it lovely? Love the print.

I saw my friend Heather there and she picked this one out especially for me!! It's great. Handmade. Great 1960s material. I love the cut-in arm holes. it's so great. it's very tiny, i couldn't zip it up past the waist. :-(

Not Vintage. But a great shape and a beautiful print. It's a shirtdress, a silhouette i regularly fancy on myself. I really really like it. it's a linen though, and I usually don't bare my shoulders like this. So I'm afraid it would go into the closet and never see the light again. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment