Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nov 1 - Vanessa - Holy Crap, It's November!?

I think i'm in November denial.

I'm going to put some printed socks on with these sandals, ala Miu Miu. I found a great photo example to show you of this, but since Sandy, my internet/computer is still acting really weird, oh well. It's on this site (click here). Hopefully the link works.
Anyways, I found these pin-striped pants from my old working days, I like to wear profesh trousers as regular wear, with a sweatshirt, whatever. Might as well, they are in my closet, right?
I will put a cardigan on with this, but honestly i don't know what's wrong with me, but even though it's 39 degrees outside, i'm not cold!!

Yellow Shirt - Thrifted
Nude Tank - Gap
Trousers - Express
Sandals - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment