Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Styles in the City 2012" behind the scenes Part Deux

 After a **Glamourous** Day of lounging, getting our hair and makeup done... We then started to get dressed for the Runway Show. In this photo, Cerima and I (background) are dressed in the AHMAZING Fotoula Lambros designs. And Amani (foreground) is dressed in Danni Little Designs.
Photo Courtesy of DH

 Here is me on the Catwalk for Francine Houston wearing this gorgeous printed psychedelic print turtleneck Mini Dress. All Jewelry on everyone provided by Clasp Jewelry Styling.
Photo Courtesy of Inez
The Gorgeous Danae and I (both wearing Francine Houston clothing and Clasp Jewelry) after our Runway Walk. I'm trying to do a "fierce" face, but I look like I'm just going to eat someone's face. LOL.
Photo Courtesy of DH

This is the **AFTER PARTY** with My Lovely Sister JC in the beautiful fur, with photographer from 5yve. These are my Model Off Duty clothes. LOL.
Photo Courtesy of 5yve

No comments:

Post a Comment