Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Runway Chronicles - MY LOOKS!!

 Last night we had fittings...
The first designer we tried was Francine Houston, and I was handed this turtleneck dress, very similar to the one above, but in purple and black. I think that it's **fallopian short** on me, but everyone is saying "Looks great. Looks great. Perfect. I like you in that." Since I'm an athlete first, model second, clothing fits me quite differently than the other models.
It's funny, because the other models... Some of them with the FIERCEST WALKS the most OVER THE TOP SELF ASSURED, but then when it came to the clothing, they were just too too tiny. One of the models, actually the one that I believe has by far the best walk and most confidence, was given this suit (below) by the ahhhhmazing Fotoula Lambros. She was swimming in it. it was GIGANTIC on her. There was talk among the stylist... "are we going to use that suit? ahh no... blah blah blah." I went up to them and asked, "Can I try it on?" they said yes, and after I shimmy-ed it over my quads (LOL) everyone beamed, and the stylist said, "That looks like it was MADE for you."  ****BOOM****

Today I have a "go-see" at *U Gotta Have It* a clothing store/designer. We'll see if they have anything for me, I'm going to gun for as many looks as possible, why not? hahah. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment