Monday, November 12, 2012

Nov 12 - Vanessa - In the Trenches

Get in the Trenches, my friends.

I love this coat. It's a flawless, classic piece. It has structure and seaming, but the lapels and the tie belt give carve out the most fabulous female form you can think of... Like my Lady Joan below...

Ooo Weee, Lovely... Could I love you more? Not possible.

I tried a printed trench, i had a zebra one awhile ago, but it just looked costumey on me, and as hilarious as it sounds, i did not like the costume looking aspect of it (for once). So I gave it away. I've always wanted a leopard print one, but something a little subtle, like a tone-on-tone leopard print would be lovely. So I'll keep looking. But for now I'll rock my Tangerine Trench.

Trench Coat - Old Navy
Nude Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Express
Shoes - Meijer

No comments:

Post a Comment