Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Nite Shoe Crush - Kanye West Boots

omg omg omg. how great are these. shut up and take my money.

I saw these **Kanye West** boots in a fashion spread i think in Marie Claire yesterday and I just can't stop thinking about them. They are kind of a Beyond Thunderdome meets Awesome meets Rad meets Everything I want in a boot. I thought there wasn't a boot I could love more than that Givenchy fold over boot...
See below

But no, the tan Kanye boot is better. it is more pseudo-futuristic, I love the bands of buckles or whatever the hell they are. the stiletto heel and the pointed toe (which means I can walk better in them since I have pointy shaped feet)
So now i will be hoping with all the hope in the world that Target makes a knock-off of them and I can get them on clearance next year. LOL. hahhahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment