Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 28 - Vanessa & Amazing Chipfix Nail Art

 I think I'm going through a "Blue Period"

Just like Picasso. The color is very appealing to me right now. Maybe it's a reflection of the icy chill in the air. Reminds me of how when you exhale you can see your breath.
Also this is the first time I've worn this AMAZING 1970s Sears catalog House Dress. It has an ENORMOUS collar, and a zip all the way up the front. Giant Patch pockets with Huge decorative red buttons that unfortunately you cannot see in this photo. Oh well. It's a paper thin poly blend. And you can just imagine some housewife scrubbing the floors in the 70s with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth while her kids just run totally ape-shit around the house. You know, kind of like my life. LOL.

Blazer - Forever 21
Vintage 1970s dress - Thrifted
Belt - Old Navy
Necklace - Express (can be borrowed from Clasp Jewelry Styling click here)
Tights - Nine West
Boots - Nine West

Also, I had some major chips in my foundation colored mani that I got for the fashion show this weekend. It's an Essie color, I can't remember what it's called. I love it though, it's opaque and exactly the color of my skin and no sparkle. The Holy Trinity. The chips were mostly in the top middle of my nails so I thought, "I'll just put a black triangle on the end" Boom. OPI opaque black, with Sally Hansen Diamond Shine clear coat on top, PROBLEM SOLVED. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED


No comments:

Post a Comment