Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nov 8 - NEW BESPOKE LEGWARMERS!!


My good, creative, amazing friend Nicole of *Twirly Needle Fish* (click here for site) is an artisté le knitting and crocheting. After telling her about my mutual love for the Givenchy Fold-over boot, and my adoration for rainbow legwarmers she created these for me! I mean, LITERALLY anything you can dream up, she can make, and it WILL BE BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. Email her at: nkfoster21@yahoo.com


How freaking awesome are these, they are so soft and fuzzy and warm, i don't think i'm ever going to take them off as long as I live. it's like having the best coolest looking fuzzy blankie on your legs at all times. I'm so over the moon about these things i could just cry. :-)


My kids are freaking out about these too. DD wore one as an elegant strapless dress this morning, and DS keeps going up to my leggies and hugging them with all his little might. Seriously, you have to contact her and get some. Note the flared leg, I really wanted them to flow over my shoe-top, and they do OHHHHHH SO PERFECTLY!! yayayayyayayyayyayay!!! Love you Nicole!

Oh yeah, rest of my outfit:
Track Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Red T- Target
Skirt - Old Navy
Leggings - Reebok
Shoes - Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment