Thursday, November 15, 2012

Street Style - Oakland University

Here is Drew, man-about-campus at Oakland University. Man of Style. 

M and I were strolling around OU today, seeing the same old "college style" chicks and dudes- wearing sweats, Hot Topic goth-esque get ups, pseudo-club-gear at 230pm, jeans, etc etc. and then we saw this vision of fashion perfection walking down the sidewalk. 
I thought, "Am I in Kennebunkport?" Drew, my man, I love it. I think what really put this ensemble over the top of loveliness for me is the moccasins/boat shoes. Along with a navy chino pant, a casual button up and the striped hoodie, topped with a light khaki anorak jacket = perfection. He is saying, "I look good, I'm a super good looking guy, and I know it. Thank you world." *and he's totally giving us the "smolder". I love it*

I also saw this lovely little student, that told me she is studying "Trees". I freaking love trees. She is obviously awesome.

I apologize for the photos, they are from my new "old" phone since the touchscreen on my last was eaten away by "Fun-Size". The photo quality on my current Zach Morris phone is terrible, it's like 1 megapixel, that seriously may be the truth. I dream of having a camera-phone like Jemaine's from Flight of the Conchords (aka glue/tape an actual camera to an actual cellphone)

Or maybe I'll just fuse my Nikon 3100 to an old rotary phone like this!!!! OMG SO GANGSTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment