Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Obama T-Shirt Bet - The Delightful Conclusion

My friend Andy is so great. I mean, he's a guy that you can have a political discussion with... He's got sound arguments, he's funny as hell, he never gets defensive, also, I'm in love with his wife. :-)
So since Obama won, he said he would wear a shirt that I would make. And if Romney won, I would wear a shirt with a slogan of his choosing....
Obama won, and I dropped this shirt off with his wife today (seen here on me) and HE IS WEARING IT RIGHT NOW. What a hilarious awesome guy. I love it. He looks FREAKING FANTASTIC. GO WITH YOUR SASSY SELF MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next election go 'round we'll do it again. I wish you and the Republicans luck, I'll be ready to wear whatever shirt you would like.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment