Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nov 20 - Same Dress *Day to Night*

This dress is so cool. It's a very feminine cut. Fit at the top, 3/4 sleeves, a SUPER flared skirt. But in a super masculine fabric. I love it. It came with a pretty cool preppy belt, one that's a ribbon with D-rings, but I really like belts so I had to style it my way and mix it up a bit.

So for DAY... I did *popped* collar, spiky belt, leggings and the bootie. I thought the glasses went well too, kind of going for that studious "geek chic" look.

Dress- Thrifted
Pearls - Target
Punk Rock Belt - Garage Sale
Leggings - Target
Booties - Target

For NIGHT.... I classed it up a bit. Threw my clip-in weave in and did an elaborate updo (i should have gotten a shot of that, sorry) Added the giant bib- Mr. T Gold necklace. I did a high contrast belt, tights and heels.
Necklace - H&M
Belt - H&M
Tights - Target
Heels - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment