Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jan 23rd - Vanessa

It's a good day for lighting. It's overcast, snow is on the ground. So the ambient light is a pure pure bright white. It's lovely.

It's also FREEZING COLD. This morning I had two sweatshirts on over top of each other, and a pair of running tights with adidas pants over them. Still I was SO FREAKING COLD. After I dropped M off at school and put Jr down for a nap, I got on the treadmill for THE SOUL PURPOSE OF INCREASING MY BODY'S CORE TEMP. and it worked, thank god.
That running, plus a **lava hot** shower, plus salsa dancing all day, and I'm finally able to feel my fingers and toes. Yay. I still needed to dress warm today, so this is what I wore.

I am SUPER ANTI the light-wash jean, but when i tried these on, they fit so well and were so long, i couldn't help but buy them. oh well, i'm wearing them ironically, just trust me on that.

Long sleeve hooded T - Norstrom
Track jacket - Target
Jeans - St. John
Boots - Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment