Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Street Style - Royal Oak - Nathan

This photo was taken at about 130pm in the afternoon on a Wednesday.

NOW THIS IS HOW TO DRESS, FELLAS. Middle of the Week, Middle of the Day- You put your three-piece-suit with silk-scarf on, pocket-square, LOOKING FABULOUS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. How wonderful is that.

Nathan is just shopping around, looking at things, experiencing the world.
One thing I think is an issue with men getting themselves dressed sometimes is they worry about thinking too much about their clothing choices, "Trying too hard". Men, LISTEN, this is silly, when you look marvelous, women love it, they will fawn over you, snarky dudes may make comments, but yeah, people say things to me sometimes when I wear a full length gown to the Mall, and you know what I think? "I look great, and I don't care what you think. Haters gonna hate."
**Brushing Shoulders Off**

I love how Nathan went for the Bright White Double Breasted Tuxedo Jacket with the Slim Cut Black Pants and Grey Vest. What a style statement. He looks amazing. We were at "Lost and Found Vintage" in Royal Oak, where my Lovie Leslie works. I really want to go shopping with Nathan sometime, i can tell he has a great eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment