Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jan 29th - Vanessa - I wear yo Grand-Dad's Clothes

 I heard that "Thrift Shop" song this morning... Below...


OMG! If I saw that *Fur-Collar Tiger Stripe* Coat at a Thrift Store I would FREAK THE HELL OUT. That is so amazing. And the DeLorean... I've looked into getting one of those (click here for DeLorean's for sale) for the price... TOTALLY WORTH IT. But man-o-man, the gull-wing doors, and I don't know if that backseat is going to do carseats very well. I can just imagine trying to open those gull-wings for preschool drop off, "OMG! THE MINI-VAN NEXT TO ME PARKED TOO CLOSE! I CAN'T GET YOU OUT!" hahahh. I want one so bad.

Sadly, only my shoes are thrifted today. The *TOTALLY RAD* Trans-Am shirt is from the days when Stonewash and I would pay ridic money for vintage T's, aka "pre-children". It's hilarious because we also have a vintage Ferrari shirt that I did get Thrifting for $1. This Trans-Am shirt was like $80, LOL. oh well, live and learn. I think I'll go thrifting today. **I wear yo Grand-Dad's Clothes... I look IN-CRED-I-BLE...*

My outfit:
Vintage T - some overpriced online Vintage T store
Jacket - Target
Skirt - Express
Leggings - Reebok
Shoes - Thrifted
Spätz - The moons of Saturn

No comments:

Post a Comment