Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Celeb Look-A-Likes!!

After I published the post earlier today, tons of people contacted me with their celebrity look-a-likes. I love my friends and they are all so beautiful, I had to share them with all of you. Some of these are uncanny. Hollywood here we come!! :-)

1. Ace = Sandra Bullock
 *BOOM* The hair... the eyes that peer into your soul.... The jaw-line that says, "I'm serious, yet playful." This really is a good one. I've known Ace for decades, and haven't thought about Sandra Bullock for her. It's so right on, I love it.

2. Justin = Ryan Hurst (from Sons of Anarchy)


Justin, Tatey-Cakes' dad, is WAYYYYY tougher of a motorcycle gangster than the guys on Sons of Anarchy. Obviously. But this dude does totally look like him. Justin said that in the recent episodes Ryan (below) became a hair-farmer and now has a beard and pelo down to his moto-boots. 

3. Tara = Erika Christensen

 OMG, YES! and PS- where has this actress been? She was in "Swim-Fan" and that really awesome Cartel one "traffic"(?) But now she's just gone into thin air! Tara is so amazing. Beautiful soul, wonderful mother, friend of mine for 10 trillion years. Love her.

4. Rachel = Shelley Duval

 Rachel is so awesome and cool. and "the shining" MAY be my favorite movie of all time. How awesome is this photo of Shelley Duval (below), I love the moment captured, it's amazing. It is an uncanny resemblance. Rachel once told me that her daughter likes Mastodons because she listened to so much *MASTODON* while pregnant with her (listen here). LMAO. I love it so much. Maybe that's why M likes *Minor Threat* so much. :-)

5. Chris = Neve Campbell

 Oh MY MY MY! This is pretty damn doppelgangy. I mean, whoa! Chris, did you ever think about trying out for "Party of Five" back in the day? ahha. Chris is awesome, such a great unique energy, super cool chick. Neve wishes she was as cool as Chris. You can dream, Neve, you can dream.

6. Carrie = Suzanne Somers in Three's Company

 This one i have thought about from time to time. Carrie is so bubbly and sweet and she really IS like Chrissy on Three's Company. We just need to get Carrie a terry-cloth romper, some pigtails and rollerskates- *BAM*. I'm sure her husband will not mind at all. hahhah. You will never meet a sweeter girl on earth than Carrie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment