Monday, January 14, 2013

My and Brad Galli's Golden Globes 2013 Best of the Red Carpet

Golden Globes night is a very important time for fashion. It is the traditional start of the Red Carpet Season, and I take it very seriously :-). 
So last night when my ALL GOLDEN GLOBES RED CARPET FASHION twitter feed was interrupted by a Sports themed tweet by Brad Galli (photo below). (He does Sports on Channel 7 with my *Real Life Ken Doll* Tom Leyden) I was like, "What the hell, man?" His response was, "Look at what I'M watching on TV." and sent a photo of his set with the Red Carpet Coverage in FULL EFFECT. I said, "HEY BOYYY HEYYYY!" and thought, Wow, we've got a renaissance man on our hands. Let's talk fashion. So after all the celebrity luminaries had vanished into the theater for the awards show, Brad sent me his Top Three Fashion Picks for Golden Globes 2013. 

BRAD'S PICKS:

1. Taylor Swift in Donna Karan
Brad says she looks, "Classy, yet Modern".
Well said!

2. Julie Bowen in Halston
Mr. Galli adds, "It's timeless. She always takes risks, but never TOO risky." and also, "that Julie Bowen is a gorgeous woman."

3. JON HAMM
Brad says, "Because it's Jon Hamm." Hahahahha, couldn't have said it better myself. #swoon

Damn, do you guys even CARE what I have to say now?? hahhah.

MY TOP THREE.....

1. Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen
ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?? SOOOOO regal. and i love the key-hole on her. and the gold and black is so 70s/80s, i love the reference. it's just perfection. and I hate velvet, but I love this.

2. Julianne Hough in Monique Lhuillier
I love the drama, i love the silhouette, I love the colors, I love it all. the fluffy swans-down skirt makes me want to take a nap in it. and she could shoot arrows at dragons in the top part.

3. Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera
It's fresh, young, happy and beautiful. I love it. I want to have tea on her dress. The color looks great on her complexion. and she just looks like an English Rose Garden come to life. Gorgeous.

OHHH, and my #1 Guy... Shocker of all shockers....
1. Daniel Craig in (guess) Tom Ford
"I AM JAMES BOND, B**ches! Bow to me. Daniel Craig OUT." *drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment