Thursday, February 27, 2014

Gown Search - Habitat for Humanity Oscar Ball

Hopefully sunday I'm going to the Detroit Habitat for Humanity RED CARPET BASH (here's all the info). Still trying to win over the hubs on the idea, he is not a fan of these types of things.

So anyways, I might as well be prepared, right!? So Boojie and I went to Neiman Marcus this morning and found this GORGEOUS Alice + Oliva "Chantal" gown. Buy it here
The colors look more bright and rich in person, and just taking a glance at all of the racks that they had of gowns to offer, this really was the only one for me. 
 It has my favie Deep-V back and exposed zipper for EXTRA SASS!
 And I just love the simplicity of the cut. I'm toying with the idea of wearing a belt with it. and probably a stack of insanely bright gaudy cuffs on both wrists.


I had them hold it, hopefully I can go and pick it up later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment