Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Day Movies I Love


                           Happy Valentine’s Day Images 2014

Hey guys Valentine's Day  is quickly approaching and I want to share my favorite romantic comedies that not only  I watch for the holiday but occasionally on Friday night for a good laugh. After all isn't laughter good for the soul?

The Wedding Planner

I don't think Jennifer Lopez gets enough credit for her acting chops. She's a great actress and her light shines brightest in romantic comedies. The Wedding Planner  co-stars the dashing Matthew McConaughey.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

I am in love with the original Buffy played by actress Kristie Swanson. Buffy was delightfully shallow but she had a good heart. Determined to slay blood suckers she kept her eye candy played by Luck Perry from 91210 fame. If you've never seen the original Buffy your missing out!

Clueless

As if Alicia Silverstone, Stacey Dash and the late Brittany Murphy are apart of the cult classic. What's not to love about self centered rich girls living the high life in Beverly Hills?

Sex and the City

Need I say more? If this movie is on E! or HBO, I watch.

Maid in Manhattan

Again JLo is really good at delivering romantic comedies. Her movies reflect her real life and I believe she's  a hopeless romantic. Her movies have this fairytale ending which gives us single gals hope.

What are a few of your favorite romantic comedies?

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment