Monday, February 3, 2014

Seattle Sea Hawks Win Super Bowl

                                     

Happy Monday!

Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks for winning last nights Super Bowl XLVIII. From what I've read this is there first Super Bowl win! Yes I watched the Super bowl for the first time I was old enough to actually recall what even happened. Even tough I'm not a expert on football language I did make observations. The halftime show was spectacular. In case you missed it Bruno Mars dance his way across the stage with his band  before the Red Hot Chili Peppers performed! Epic simply epic!!! This was one of the best half time performances I've seen. Did you watch the super bowl?

Flea, Anthony Kiedis and Bruno Mars rock out at the Super Bowl XLVIII


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment