Thursday, October 18, 2012

How Amazons Make It Work - JC


If you are are super tall or super short, you know shopping can be quite the adventure.  While I complain about never finding jeans long enough for my stems, many of the shorties that I chat with tell me that they have to get most of their jeans tailored - what a pain!  There are so many wonderful benefits to being tall & I certainly wouldn't trade them for anything but I found one of the biggest hindrances to be the length of dresses.  Now I used to stomp around in tiny skirts that were slightly larger than postage stamps but I think the bar has been raised a little since my MSU days :)  I saw this Anna Sui dress on super sale and although it looked a little short for my frame, it needed to find a home in my closet.  I absolutely love the blousy sleeves  and thought that even though the length was risky, I had to give it a shot- it's not like I'll be salsa dancing in this thing after all.  The first time I wore it out, I had on black tights and platform heels but love this look all the same.  I think the young MSU Jc would be proud. Love, JC

Love that 50 ft. woman.... **muah!**

No comments:

Post a Comment