Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oct 11 - Vanessa *Fall Layers*

THESE are sweatpants.

To all of those that like to crap on sweatpants... Look how chic they look! I just read that Stella McCartney wears sweatpants on a regular basis in a dressed up way, so this is my take.
It's funny, the sheer white drapey shirt on top is a left-over from when i was working. I worked in a sports medicine clinic and I would have to dress professionally, BUT be able to do stability ball push-ups with my patients and all kinds of other exercise type things unhindered. My solution for this was the Express Editor pant, which is stretchy and moves with you while looking profesh... and in the summer a tank-top with this sheer drapey shirt on top. I have a black one as well. I remember when I would wear them my co-worker would always comment on how "dressed up" i was. haha. on the days i didn't wear these shirts I would usually do a short sleeved blazer with a dressy shirt/tank under. No one really talks about office/professional/exercise gear, but if you need a solution for that, let me know. hahha.

White sheer top - Limited
Sparkly gold shortsleeve sweater - H&M
Grey Sweatpants - Express
Shoes - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment