Monday, October 1, 2012

Oct 1 - Vanessa & Junior (IT'S OCTOBER!!??)

 "What are you doing, Mim?" (He calls me Mim)
I'm taking my new bootie/shooties for a test drive. Another fabulous fashion blogger i love, Allyson of Allyson in Wonderland (Click here for her blog, it's great) posted about how great these things are, they are **SUPER ON TREND** so I found a pair on clearance at Target for $2.66 and said what the hell, LET'S DO THIS. I was a little hesitant to try these shoes for a couple reasons. I didn't want them to look like the "cowboy-esque" booties of the early 90s you know what I mean (click here to see, and vomit). But these have a flattering low front and a ruffle detail that is unfortunately lost in the photos due to the shoes being a kind of faux suede.
Also, since I have super muscley legs, which i am super happy about, i can run a marathon **RIGHT NOW**, but i wanted the shoe to flatter, not take away from how awesome my gammers are. But I think they are working!! Yay! Thanks Ally for giving me the Courage and Inspiration!!


Grey Dress - H&M
Vintage Motorcycle T - Vintage/Thrifted
Belt - Old Navy
Booties - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment