Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oct 16 - Vanessa - Raid of My Own Closet

I call this outfit: What Can I Create Out of Clothing From My Hall Closet?

Junior was sleeping in the room with my main closet, so I thought, "let's see what I can make out of my B-Team clothes".
I kind of forgot about this tunic thing. it has matte black sequins and it's pretty awesome. I usually wear it with leggings, esp since it's FREAKING OCTOBER, but there weren't any leggings in this closet, so you get bare legs. The white shirt is from my former 9-to-5 days (or actually 530am-8pm) I used to wear it with my **action suits** it also has a bit of stretch. The belt is from my Tangerine-Tango Trench, and I thought it was a nice pop of color and a way to define the waist.

White Shirt - H&M
Sequined Tunic - Express
Belt - Old Navy
Shoes - DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment