Friday, October 12, 2012

Jet-Setter Caroline Style Q & A

My girl Caroline. 

One half of the best brother/sister duo on Planet Earth. She languidly dashes between the West and East Coast at will, as the breeze takes her. She sent me her answers to the Harper's Style Q&A and I had to post, so all of you can bask in her gloriousness. 


1. Describe your style in 3 words: Simple cool casual


2. Style Icon- Jennifer Aniston- She is a minimalist in fashion and i like that.


3. Weekday go-to outfit- Jeans, dark t-shirt or shirt, cozy sweater, No fuss. 


4. Signature Accessory- Aquamarine ring that my parents bought me when graduated grad school


5. Favorite Flats- Sperrys. haha. Or flip flops!


6. What are you buying this fall to update your look? Hmmm, maybe I should buy something to update my look? haha 


7. What do you buy in bulk? James Perse t-shirts for women when on sale and C&C shirts and tanks. 


8. Best fall trend? Loving the color purple again


9. Personal Styling Trick? It it looks like too much take off at least one thing. 


10. First Fashion Memory. I was always getting into dirt and mess when i was a kid, even when my mom, who loved to dress us in nice preppy clothes, would get us all dolled up to go out. So, she got me this Wonder Woman t-shirt I would wear over my nice dresses while I played before we left the house. It was my favorite t-shirt. Perfect compromise.


11. Favorite Color/Color Combo- Green and black.


12. Signature Jewelry- Stud earrings and my aqua ring.


13. What would you NEVER wear? A velour sweatsuit ala Jennifer Lopez.


14. Have you ever worn anything that you later regretted? Of course!! Oten I cringe looking at some pictures! Male boxer shorts as go-to summer shorts...what was I thinking?!


15. Wardrobe MVP- Hudson Jeans

16. Favorite Piece from Fall (runway collections)- Hmm, I better go get a fashion mag!! blank.gif 


17. Priorities when choosing clothes- Does it make me look good and is it soft and nice on skin?

18. Time it takes you to get dressed- 3 minutes


19. Evening Style - Suiting? or Cocktail Dress? Cocktail dress. NEVER a suit- feel like Janet Reno.


20. How often will you wear a favorite piece in one season? Nonstop. I am a repeat offender.


21. Are you an editor or a builder? Do you clean out your closet every season? Both. I LOVE to purge my closet as of late. In past year I have given away at least 16 garbage bags of clothes!! Going for more minimalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment