Monday, October 15, 2012

Oct 15 - Vanessa

They'll be Long Enough, they said...

I remember when the "jeans" version of the Editor Pant came out and I literally jumped for joy. I was so so so sos o s happy. But then I found that since they were a limited edition, they would not come in a "Long" length, only regular. :''''-(
The saleswoman said, "Ohhh, they'll be long enough. Our regular length is 34 inches."
Hello, Lady, are you looking at me??
But still i thought eff it, and I bought them. I pretty much only wear them with my Roos or flips, but i put em on with my 80s heels today. Yeah, they're about 4/5 inches too short... oh well.
Another thing about this outfit is the zebra print shirt. I loved it because I love animals and I thought, "WHOA THAT IS SO AWESOME." there is another zebra on the other side, but it has that "cold shoulder" cut out going on, which i think is soso so cheesy. I do not like that. so I put a shirt under. *Bam*

Zebra Shirt - Pitaya
Pink short sleeve - Express
"2-Short" Editor Jeans - Express
80s heels - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment