Monday, October 1, 2012

**KIDS VINTAGE** !!!!

For as much Vintage shopping as I do, I rarely see kids Vintage pieces. I once saw a totally amazing Courreges-ish 1960s little girl tennis dress, and M said she did not want it.  
Part of my awe and obsession with Vintage Clothing has to do with my love of the history of clothing, and the thoughts and wonder that I have about the wearer and the story that goes with it. 
Plus, just seeing how my kids go through clothes like water, destroying every piece in days, just playing, being kids... It's hard for me to imagine how children's vintage pieces could make it to present day if they were actually worn!! 


How beautiful is this!! The SOFTEST faux fur pea coat. I think it's a 3T. With lovely gold embossed buttons, satin lining, it's gorgeous and clean. Here is the tag below.



Another beautiful Girl's Vintage Jacket. So cute and 60s, I love it. This is a 3T as well. I love the detailing with the bows and the buttons, and this one has THE ORIGINAL TAG ATTACHED!! See it below!!

This piece is simple cute gorgeous. Looks to be a 3T as well. Great condition. Beautiful, Soft Furry Trim!

I would have gotten these for M but she's so lanky and these sizes will not fit her anymore. Let me know if anyone wants them!! I'll scoop em up and ship em to you!! Email me at readydressedgo@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment