Friday, October 12, 2012

Oct 12 - Vanessa - In Celebration of Polyester

POLYESTER IS THE WONDER FABRIC.

I mean look at this dress. It is from the early 1970s. The color has not faded one bit. The fabric is in perfect condition. There is no pilling. There is no difference between it today and when it was purchased over 3 (almost 4) decades ago. How can you not be impressed with that. Also, it is so thick and warm, i would argue that you could wear this when climbing Mt. Everest and never feel a bit of a chill. I will probably throw on my navy flared running tights with this for leg coverage today.
This is the outfit i wore to the Vintage Show and received tons of compliments. I have a nagging knee injury that is showing no signs of healing or hurting less and wearing these wedge shoes actually alleviates that pain (as long as I remain standing).

Dress - Vintage
Shoes - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment