Monday, October 8, 2012

Oct 8 - Vanessa

Kind of like "Work Clothes, I suppose", yeah?

Fall dressing for me means layers. I love layers. and in my layers I want as much color as possible. as much bright contrasting color as I can fit into one outfit.
These pants are just one of the incarnations of the Express Editor Pants that they've had over the years. Personally I think this one was the best fit. I probably purchased these in the early 2000's. They have a very low waist (hip-slung, if you will) slim thigh and flare at the bottom. They also came in "Long" length, which is crucial, because as you can see, these "Longs" aren't even really long enough. I could probably use 3 more inches to wear with a boot or regular shoe, hence the sandal/heel.

Lime Shirt - Thrifted
Cardigan - (Ann Taylor) Thrifted
Belt - Meijer
Pants - Express
Shoes - Thrifted
**BOOM**

No comments:

Post a Comment