Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kiehl's Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting - Somerset

 The wonderful people at Kiehl's NYC (click here for their site) invited me to the Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting for their new store (the only one in Michigan!) at Somerset Troy today. I was so excited to go. I've always loved their products, and also just thinking of their gorgeous simple packaging and yummy herbal beauty treatment products... It brings me back to the days when I used to travel to Chicago for the specific purpose of going to Kiehl's and H&M, which now THANKFULLY we have here!! **SUPER YAY!!**
Of course I roll deep wit my illest homies: Mr. B and Ms. M.
The store is lovely. Located on the first floor of the northern side of Somerset, in the center area near Soma Intimates and CPK. Great for post-product-purchasing-penny-throwing for wishes in the fountain.

RDG with Karen Buscemi from StyleLine Magazine (click here to see their site). I called her Rachael from HOUR Detroit magazine. Wow, go me. But hey, let's remember that I am a full-time Mom that got here unscathed in Marc Jacobs with two fully dressed happy children, so I am allowed 5+ social Mulligans. So there. :-)

My Man-Candy/Photographer took this beautiful arty shot. Way to go! This is a very aesthetically pleasing piece of architecture. Plus, who doesn't love palm trees.

We were served champagne, truffles, fruit... Massages and Facials were given... I of course purchased multiple things. I really hope this Olive Oil shampoo and conditioner work for me so that I don't have to topically apply *actual cooking* Olive Oil to my hair from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment