Monday, October 22, 2012

Oct 22 - Vanessa - Purple Reign


Every single day I'm wearing Purple. 

It's in my hair, so that's a default, but I just love it as a color for all clothing. I'm drawn to it, it makes my heart sing. I wondered, "What does Purple mean?"
**Purple Aura people are highly psychic, attuned to the emotions and moods of others and very sensitive. People who have a predominant amount of purple in their Aura are seen as mysterious and secretive.
The Purple Aura individual possesses a philosophical, enquiring and intuitive mind. They love to learn and never stop exploring and enquiring into new subjects and areas that interest them. Because of this they tend to be extremely interesting and knowledgeable people.
The Purple Aura individual does not have a wide circle of many friends. But the friends they do have are held close and are respected, admired and loved. People with a predominant purple Aura tend to be unlucky in love but once they have found their perfect soul mate are loyal and loving for life.
Purple Aura people connect well with animals and nature. They are attuned to animals and can sense their emotions and feelings. Purple Aura people tend to take in and care for strays as their loving and caring nature makes it difficult for them to turn strays away.**

Yes, BOOM, that is me. I am psychic (Look Out!!! hahahha), oh yeah, i am sensitive as hell, just ask DH. I am obsessed with learning about all kinds of crap. I do love my friends. I am UBER Loyal to my Hubs, since he is awesome and hot. :-) oh yeah, and everyone knows i love animals. 

Purple Cardigan - Thrifted (Ann Taylor)
Dress - Birthday present to myself Neiman Marcus
Belt - Target
Leggings - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment