Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oct 9 - Vanessa - DIY Rockstar Belts

I'm not really a *Black* wearer.

Whenever I'm shopping, I just skip over the rows of black clothes, because I think, "why would you want something Black, when you can have garments in FULL COLOR!?" But today I felt differently and i wanted to set off my *homemade belt*.
I bought a set of 3 purple glitter belts for DD. She was excited and picked them out herself at the store. She has very long legs and she really needs a belt to keep her jeans up. When we got home she refused to wear the belts, and said that she would only wear them "to a party". So i thought, awesome, new belts for me. I buckled all three together so they went twice around my waist and I think it looks pretty sweet.

Green Tank - Gap
Black Lace T - Express
Children's Belts - Target
Silk Skirt - Banana Republic
Boots - Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment