Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14 - Vanessa


Thinking of Fall today again, I can't wait to wear my boots and leggings on a regular basis. I miss them so much. I love this pair of boots, I was looking for a pair of flat/low heel over-the-knee boots for a long time, since regular up-to-the-knee boots usually hit me at mid-calf, so I thought, if i go taller, then they should fit me properly. And I was right. This pair is from Nine West, i think, they were fairly expensive, but well worth it. I've worn them with so many things, they are comfortable and versatile.

Also, a word about silhouettes. In this outfit, I'm wearing a gold/nude short sleeve sweater that has a high round neck, but to carve that flattering lower neckline look i put the small sequin top (another gift from JC) and then to further accentuate, the black necklace, so there is just no mistake. The sequin top also has a banded waist, which takes in the midsection and creates a waist.

Lipstick - Clinique Chunky Cherry Chubby Stick
Necklace - Target
Long gold short sleeve sweater - H&M
Gold Sequin top - BCBG
Skinny Jeans - Old Navy
Boots - Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment