Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Statement necklaces Steal the Show! - JC


Despite my love affair and obsession with fashion, I am often dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans or some other form of a simple outfit. A great way to dress up a classic outfit is to toss on a statement necklace. Now you can find them just about anywhere- thrifting, boutiques, etc. and despite all the glitz they can actually be pretty affordable. I was on Etsy the other night and there are a ton of beautiful crystal, beaded, turquoise, the list goes on necklaces that were affordable and very beautiful but sometimes you just need a little more edge. I found the necklace below and am honestly still undecided on whether it's ugly or cool but something about it speaks to me. I think this necklace would be amazing with a simple red or black strapless basic dress. Sometimes you just have to go for something a little funky. by, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment