Friday, August 10, 2012

Thrifting - Disco & 80's

Oh yeah baby. So yesterday was not such a great day, so i def needed to go Thrifting, because in some part of my soul this makes me happy. Doesn't it make everyone happy? Apparently the Thrifting gods were smiling down on me, because I found this bangin 70s/80s YSL jumpsuit! *BOOM*



Can't say it's exactly "comfortable". My usual jumpsuit issues... I bet it's not "supposed" to be capri length, but I love it. it's so hilarious and awesome. it's actually really functional for me. it's like wearing a mechanics suit, right. But a **SASSY** YSL one.


Also found this lovely column of beautiful, perfect seafoam/lime/mint polyester. Was I supposed to tie a bow at the neck? Soft and comfotable, cool buttons on the too-short sleeve cuffs. Lovely.


This is amazing. homemade, AWESOME PRINT. i mean whoever decided to marry Zebra Print and Flames, I am always going to be onboard for that. It's a wrap dress with no real closure, just the tie. Because in the 70s, "I AM WOMAN! I DONT' NEED BUTTONS OR ZIPPERS!" right?

inquiries on these pieces: readydressedgo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment