Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22 - Vanessa

Today is the birthday of one of my dearest most wonderful friends.
She is saying it's her 22nd, but that is very misleading because she truly looks like she could be turning 22, so the joke is lost in her bubbly, beautiful, happy visage. **Love you CP**
So I felt like wearing this today. You know I love color and brightness, and also i saw a street style photo of Eva Mendes yesterday (click here) where she has this band wrapped around her hair, and I thought, that's a great idea, I'll just use the belt that came with my purple dress that I'm wearing.
Also yesterday, I was reading Glamour magazine and they were talking about how to be a **STYLE STAR** and one of the rules was, "If you're ever getting dressed and something inside you says, 'This kinda maybe looks like a costume,' listen to that voice." LOLOL. I love costumey clothing, The voice inside my head will say "WEAR THAT COSTUMEY OUTFIT!!!"
So what would you call the costume I am in today?

Headwrap - Belt from Dress
Necklace - Gift from Aunt Annie
Purple Dress - Target
Teal V neck - Handpainted by me - Express
Belt - Target
Boots - Mall shoe store

No comments:

Post a Comment