Saturday, August 4, 2012

Beautiful Body of Steel


My goodness, how amazing is this photo. It's Carmelita Jeter, the current **FASTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD**. She's going to be running the 100m dash sometime soon in the London Olympics. She is just a machine, it is fascinating. Her muscles seriously look like they could propel her to space, I love it so much. If you can sift through all the negative women's body talk that seems to float to the top in the Olympics media these day, you can really get to see some amazing athletic women's bodies. I have so much respect for these ladies. I mean, the hours and days and years that it takes to hone your body into the perfection that will win a Gold Medal in your sport. That is a determination and work ethic that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment