Saturday, August 25, 2012

Killer Kaftan - JC


I could talk all day about fashion and love hearing about what men and women are wearing. I have to say, I find it very strange when people are wearing clothes or shoes for that matter that are uncomfortable or make their feet hurt and they just say, "sometimes you have to take one for the team for the sake of fashion". Uh, no you don't. I refuse to buy clothes or shoes for that matter that don't make me look AND feel great. I wear super tall heels all the time and you will never not even one time hear me complain about how my feet hurt. When I saw this Kaftan by Yara Yosif it was a parting of the seas, birds started chirping and I started smiliing- glamour AND comfort I thought to myself. This kaftan is gorgeous along with many others that Yara creates. I think you can still be sexy, elegant, beautiful without squeezing a size 2 body into a bandage dress. These kaftan's can really be worn for any occasion and the shoe options are unlimited. Ladies- let's redefine what beauty is and what it looks like! By, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment