Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Man of Style - Johnny Depp


Oh Johnny Johnny Johnny, Johnny be good. This photo is from last night. And I just think he has such a style and it works for him, and this is who he is and we just all need to deal, and I love it. Lots of people I know make fun of him for consistently working this seriously 1990s vibe. But he knows this is who he is and he does not care what you think.
Johnny, keep wearing the hats. Keep wearing the blue tinted glasses. Keep wearing the longish, multiple necklaces, the wallet chains that DH wore in 1994. You just keep doing it, because you look wonderful and everyone that says otherwise is jealous that you are so fabulous into your 40s and beyond.
I'm sure Johnny will be happy I wrote this article because I worry about his self-esteem. LOL. jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment